Skip to content
- Kindly arrive at your appointment around 10minutes before the scheduled time.
- Patients requesting medical cannabis for the first time are required to fill in this questionnaire prior to booking an appointment.
- For an initial assessment, a 1-hour slot is allocated. To confirm the slot, patients are requested to pay a deposit when making the appointment. The deposit is deducted from the fee for the consultation when the patient comes to the clinic and can be fully refunded as store credit if the appointment is cancelled more than 72 hours before the scheduled time and a valid reason is given.
- For a follow-up appointment, no deposit is requested but a cancellation fee applies when patients cancel within 24hours of their scheduled appointment time or do not turn up.
- A €5 clinic fee applies for initial assessments and follow-up consultations at each of the 6 locations around Malta and Gozo.
- For CBD Advice and Pain Relief Advice appointments which are only offered in Paola, a deposit is required to confirm the appointment. This deposit is not refundable if the appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time or the person doesn’t turn up but can be used as a discount on any product recommended during the consultation.
- Appointments can be rescheduled as long as this is requested more than 48hours prior to the scheduled time. Appointments can only be rescheduled twice unless a valid reason is given to reschedule a third time.
- Online orders are picked up by courier at 1pm and delivered by 8pm that same day or the next day depending on what was requested. Kindly inform us ASAP if you do not receive your order within the expected time.
- Our front office staff is always available to help you should you have any queries or complaints about your appointment or your online order. Kindly contact us on 21666903 during opening hours or on our live chat if you need assistance.